Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thursday-Technology toolbox...

Technology Toolbox
Okay I am going to sound a bit dingy here....


I just found out I can crop, move my photos so they face the correct direction and get rid of red eye and other cool techniques.  I know..It is right there where I was uploading the photos and I had no idea...So I am quite embarrassed to confess this but if you are anything like me check out the top bar of your pictures program and see what you can do...As you can see from my pictures on December 30th I had no idea that I could make a photo that was sideways appear the correct way.  I'll show you here...the original picture and the picture fixed. Uh Oh...Well it went right side up in the program but when I went to upload it...eeks it is still going the wrong way. I thought  you just moved that little arrow thing on the top bar-for Windows/PC.   Any help in the Tech department is always welcome as I am just writing about what I am learning about each week, just in case there are others like me out there....Well I thought I learned something for this Thursday...but alas I still seem to be in the photo dummy... wanna be photos smartie department.  I'll keep working on this dilemma unitl next week.  Sorry I am posting a day early but I am going to Mexico for Explore this/Artist Date Friday. I'll try to take my pictures right side up...


No comments: