Saturday, January 9, 2010

SPecial SaTurDays! mariefrench.etsy.com is now WHOLESALE for YOU!


Special Saturday...Today I decided to make my.......................................................... mariefrench.etsy.com Store wholesale to you, my retail customers, and to all of my etsy friends...I thought about it alot and felt because Etsy is such a special place that I wanted to share a little bit of that specialness back...so I made everything wholesale today and always!  I will be adding more of my new designs which I will preview here within the next two weeks.  This is also good for everyone as each piece is one of a kind and it allows my retail customers to just go to the site and buy what they like, and you too...and well it just seemed win, win...SO hurry over to.................................................. mariefrench.etsy.com and get your goodies wholesale.....from now on!!XOXO Marie

No comments: