Thursday, January 14, 2010

Its....CreaTive TechNology ThursDay

Technology Thursdays.....I know I still haven't figured out how to make my photos go the right way, so who am I to talk about technology.  Well really..I am not.  It is sort of my babble about trying to learn technology and hopefully as I go I will learn a bit more each week.  SO... we shall see. It also acts like a carrot, If I have to write about it I guess I have to try to learn it. SO.... its a bit of learning, and a bit of sharing....

Today I want to Introduce Blogging for Bliss, a great book that was both visually stimulating to me, and it helped me learn a bit more about setting up my blog. It sure helped me to redecorate after trying out so many styles. It also helped me to figure out that I could write text, add photos, and otherwise decorate my blog. There is still an awful lot in the book I need to try out...but Hey it's a start!

No comments: