Thursday, June 7, 2007

wonderful things are happening




I awoke this morning from a dream ...I had changed the color of my hair to black thinking it would suit me better...no one recognized me. Finally my husband said I liked you the way you were..and I awoke.
This dream I can only imagine has some footing in the fact that we are moving and the changes that are on the horizon....
Yesterday I found out my job as an art teacher was filled, I cleaned out some of the art room, and large boxes loom in my horizon...I cried.
It is not like I haven't moved before. It is not like I am sad I am moving. I wanted this move as much as my husband..I think it just stirs up old memories,and I know it has the seedling of fear of the unknown.
Time to grasp the back of my neck and shake myself off.
That's better.
One foot in front of the other...Trust the steps put before me...Listen.
WONDERFUL THINGS ARE HAPPENING!
These photos of the saints and Mary are reassurances of the goodness that awaits those who follow the gentle nudging....and walk the path of the unknown in faith.....May I be so courageous and strong in my faith. Their gentle reminders will propel me forward..and I hope you too...xoxomarie

No comments: