Monday, June 11, 2007

indecision


indecesion....why is it that I start down a path thinking it is the grandest path laid out before me ..only to come up with yet another idea..that leads me astray...If you were to get a birds eye view of my life you would find mole tunnels as my circuitous route...I am like a crow in a jewelry store, and each sprakly gem idea attracting my attention and I have to play it out,and and come up with the whole process for bringing it to fruition , and then a new idea starts to plague me...focus I'm told..how can I with all these sparkly ideas popping up in my head...each one a service, each one a possible path..So I look up as Saint Theresa looks up to the creator...I with my hands up in the air...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? You know what the reply was.....pack...okay , okay so I'll pack....

No comments: