Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thriftin It








I just wanted to let you in on my version of shopping...called "thriftin it"! I try to do some of my shopping from thrift stores, and the like because it's better for the enviroment, it recycles, and most times I love what I find for a price that is affordable. I'll show you some of my finds from my latest adventure. Don't get me wrong I buy full retail too-but when I do that, I tend to go to mom and pops, or retailers and catalogs that give back, and are aligned with good values, and try to make the world a better place. Some of my favorites in that category are Sundance Catalog, Isabella, Patagonia, Eartangelstoys.com, amyhanna.etsy.com...Any how since this post is really about "thriftin it" I should get back on track. When I am thrifting I always tend to look for natural fibers, vintage, good metalwork, chandeliers, and chandelier parts-hard to find these days...vintage jewelry-hard to find, religious medals, and crosses, and rosaries-really hard to find....and cool china and dish wear. Well enough of my "thriftin it" wish list...on with the photos...

No comments: