Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Texas
















Wow...What a state. I just got back from visiting Texas. What beauty. Here are the photos from the trip. We stayed at the Veranda in Ft. Davis, Texas..What a lovely place and the owner Kathy is so nice and accomadating-call her if you are ever there:432-426-2233. There are also some shots of downtown Ft. Davis-such a great town, beautiful, clean, the home of one of the largest observatories..The nature shots are of the Big Bend area...It takes your breath away. I wish I could have gotten some night shots because it's as if you could reach your hands up into the sky and touch the stars...how beautiful. Hopefully I can post our dream house soon...but I am gonna wait until we close. The owners of the house built it themselves, and they were the nicest people I have met. The care, the attention to detail, the love all flow from the house. I just hope it will be ours, that we may carry on that love...I also hope that they will come and visit, and that we can all share time together there. So my prayers are for the house to close so that John and I can raise the girls in the beauty and wilds of Texas, that we can spend time with such wonderful people whom we hope become close friends...till next time....xoxo marie

No comments: