Friday, April 23, 2010

Forging New Trails...

At times my walks represent to me new trails that I will be taking..Today is one such walk.  At first I screamed, then sang, then prayed for new beginnings.  For todays' walk was all about new beginnings. I am not sure where this inner turmoil started but it is in full swing. I am ready to release it or find release as the pressure seems about to explode.  I feel as if I am being stuffed, and contorted.

Walks have always been a way for me to find release.  Maybe it is the repetitive steps that feel almost like a meditation, maybe it is just the beauty that lies before me, to the side of me, to the back of me, and above me-The Navajo beauty way prayer always with me.  Walks always seem to help me find the strength to endure life's curve balls whether they are imagined, interior, or all around me.

May you find peace and solace in a  walk today.  May the beauty way surround you, as we each forge our own new paths....

No comments: